This property was built in 1839. Over the years the building had fallen into disrepair and been painted with everything imaginable. In 2003, the time had arrived for a thorough renovation of the facade. An analysis was made and it was discovered that linseed oil paint had originally been used. We subsequently supplied a total of 700 litres of paint, sufficient for three coats.